Network security is the protection of the access to files and directories in a computer network against hacking, misuse and unauthorised changes. A VPN creates a safe and encrypted connection over less secure networks such as the internet.
- New Generation Firewall (NGFW).
- Secure SD WAN- Software-Defined Wide Area Networking.
- Encrypted VPN’s.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS).
- Unified Threat Management (UTM).
Infrastructure security is the protection of the hardware components that form part of your business.
- Endpoint Protection.
- Secure Wireless.
- Secure Switching.
Application security is the protection of all your business software applications.
- Web Filtering.
- Application Filtering.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS).
- Email Security.