End User Support
The GrandWell helpdesk is a highly coordinated environment in which a large volume of incidents are handled. It applies a systematic approach to reactive incidents, not only to fix issues but to ensure they never happen again. The Servicedesk Specialist is the primary point of contact for day-to-day problems and challenges. Incidents are reported in one of two ways: phone and email - These incidents are tracked in a central ticketing system.
The Cloud Operations (CO) at Grandwell is designed to provide remote administration and security operations for customers who have moved or are in the process of moving into the cloud. With a focus on Microsoft Office 365, Enterprise + Mobility Suite (EMS) and Azure, the CO specialises in proactive maintenance and prevention. In other words, preventing problems before they occur. The CO is run by a highly skilled central team.
What CO Offers:
- Microsoft 365 Tenant Administration Service
- Microsoft Security Operations Service
- Azure Core Administration Service
Both on-site and remote support comes with layered requirements and complexity. These areas include:
- Service renewal and escalation
- Software license management
- Cost and budget management
- Security and risk management
- Server, workstation and mobile user support
- Back-up change and error resolution
- Permanently deployed onsite IT Resources
- Quality Control